101 club

Driving licence
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Easy [ Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Driving licence


Looking at a 101 for a camper conversion but is it true you need a HGV licence to drive one?


Author:  Dixy [ Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Driving licence

Les than 3.5 tones maw.

Author:  landie57 [ Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Driving licence

Depends what weight is on V5 and plate on vehicle, if it is over 3.5 tonne and you passed your driving test after 1-1-97 then you will need to take test for C1.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group